Per a release from the NCAA, the start time for five first round NIT games has been changed, including Wednesday's UTA at BYU contest in Provo, Utah. Below is the official notification from the NCAA's PR staff:
INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. -- The start time and broadcast networks for five NIT first-round games have been changed. The games affected and the new times and networks are listed below. Note: All times are listed in Central time.
- Valparaiso at Illinois, Tuesday, March 14, at 6 p.m. on ESPN
- Ole Miss at Monmouth, Tuesday, March 14, at 6:15 p.m. on ESPN2
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro at Syracuse, Wednesday, March 15, at 6 p.m. on ESPN2
- South Dakota at Iowa, Wednesday, March 15, at 8 p.m. on ESPN2
- UT Arlington at BYU, Wednesday, March 15 at 10 p.m. on ESPN2
A quick reminder that UTA fans are invited to watch the game at Grease Monkey in Downtown Arlington! Food and drink specials will be available, as will plenty of fun and Maverick spirit!