- Ran the 100m and the 200m at the Horned Frog Invitational, North Texas Spring Classic, Bobby Lane Invitational, Northwestern State Invitational and Michael Johnson Classic
- OUTDOOR:Competed in the 200m with a time of 25.26 at the SLC Outdoor Championships.
- INDOOR: Ran the 60m at the SLC Indoor Championships with a time of 7.86.
- Placed second in the District 15-5A meet in the 400m in back-to-back years
- Personal records include 57.10 in the 400m and 12.20 in the 100m
- Named school's Athlete of the Year twice.
- Born Jan. 15, 1992, in Houston, Texas
- Is the daughter of Rolana and Amandalyn Bassett
- Both parents competed in collegiate sports, mother was a track and field athlete and father played basketball
- Part of the National Honor Society
- Region Choir member
- Majoring in Biological Chemistry.
T&F: Sauerhage, Henry honored by TTFCA
T&F: Henry spends busy week back in Arlington
T&F: Alexus Henry wins national championship
T&F: Martinsson finishes 22nd in 800m at NCAAs
T&F: Martinsson, Henry on eve of NCAA appearances
T&F: UTA wraps up stay at NCAA West Prelims