Mavs featured at halftime on ESPN3 and have numerous athletes in NCAA top 100
Senior smashes school record in high jump; Henry sets women's mark in same event.
UTA is one of just three schools in nation to qualify two in men's 100m.
Sales, Fawehinmi and Obikudu starring in the field for the Mavericks.
Blomberg in steeplechase and Vaughn in 100m are top-3 seeds.
• Won the 2014 UIL Class 5A state championship in the triple jump with a mark of 40-07.75.
• Crowned District 6-5A champion in the long jump and triple jump as a senior.
• Was the district champ in the triple jump and runner up in the long jump her junior year.
• Had a personal-best triple jump mark of 40-08 in her final prep season.
• Ran for the Hallmark Track Club.
• Is the daughter of Ifeoma and Anthony Obikudu.
• Was born in Lagos, Nigeria.
• Is an international studies major.
T&F: NCAA West Preliminary Meet Central
XC: Gerald Richey Invitational set for Sept. 7
T&F: Domangue named SBC Most Outstanding Track Performer
T&F: 16 athletes to represent UTA at NCAA Prelims
T&F: Mavericks complete SBC meet with 10 total titles
T&F: Two more titles for Mavericks on day two