Mavs featured at halftime on ESPN3 and have numerous athletes in NCAA top 100
Maverick men finish fourth and women fifth at league championships.
Mavericks had numerous season bests on Wednesday in Abilene.
• Placed seventh in the 200m at the UIL Region II-6A meet.
• Competed for A Running Start Track Club.
• Has a personal-best time of 48.00 in the 400m.
• Had a top 200-meter clocking of 21.53.
• Qualified for the 2015 USATF National Junior Championships in 200m.
• Was a member of top-5 teams in the 4x100m and 4x400m relays at the AAU Junior Olympics.
T&F: Mavs set for SBC Indoor Championships
T&F: Martinsson named SBC track athlete of week
Texas Trust Scholar-Athlete of the Week
T&F: UTA wraps up regular season on high note
T&F: Top marks come from UTA on day one
XC: Cross country teams earn All-Academic awards