Maverick men finish fourth and women fifth at league championships.
Mavericks had numerous season bests on Wednesday in Abilene.
• Placed seventh in the 200m at the UIL Region II-6A meet.
• Competed for A Running Start Track Club.
• Has a personal-best time of 48.00 in the 400m.
• Had a top 200-meter clocking of 21.53.
• Qualified for the 2015 USATF National Junior Championships in 200m.
• Was a member of top-5 teams in the 4x100m and 4x400m relays at the AAU Junior Olympics.
T&F: Track announces indoor and outdoor schedules
T&F: Mavs to host 2018 DFW/UTA Track & Field Clinic
Texas Trust Scholar-Athlete of the Week
XC: Lewis represents UTA and Sun Belt in Chicago
Durham promoted to women's associate head coach
XC: Cross country set to host Blazing 5k