Alumni return to see strong performances from Maverick athletes.
• Placed sixth in the state at the Class 4A UIL Championships as a senior.
• Won the 11-4A District championship in the long jump, high jump, triple jump and 100m hurdles in 2015.
• Also won the Class 4A area titles in all four events.
• Placed firstin the long jump, high jump and 100m hurdles at the district meet as a junior.
• Voted the track team's MVP two years.
• Earned the team's Most Dedicated award in 2014 and Most Talented honor in 2012, 2014 and 2015.
• Named to the all-city and all-district academic teams all four years.
• Full name is Kaitlyn Gabrielle Miller.
• Is the daughter of Bridget and Keith Miller.
• Is a kinesiology major.
• Father played wide receiver at West Texas University.
• Brother, Jonathan Miller, played running back at the University of Oklahoma and Illinois State University.
T&F: Track announces indoor and outdoor schedules
T&F: Mavs to host 2018 DFW/UTA Track & Field Clinic
Texas Trust Scholar-Athlete of the Week
XC: Lewis represents UTA and Sun Belt in Chicago
Durham promoted to women's associate head coach
XC: Cross country set to host Blazing 5k