2011 Track & Field
- Placed fifth in the 800m with a time of 2:20.50 at the North Texas Spring Classic
- OUTDOOR: Came in second in the 800m at the Michael Johnson Invitational with a time of 2:17.99
- Competed in the 800m preliminaries at the SLC Outdoor Championships.
- INDOOR: Took second in the mile run with a time of 5:20.85 at the Texas A&M Invitational
- Competed in the mile run with a time of 5:13.07 at the SLC Indoor Championships.
2010 Track & Field
- Capital One Bank/Southland Conference Commissioner's Honor Roll recipient.
- OUTDOOR: Competed at the Southland Conference Championships in the 800m
- Turned in a season-best time of 2:18.03 in the 800m at the John Jacobs Invitational.
- INDOOR: Placed eighth in the Southland Conference Championships in the 800m with a time of 2:20.25 to score 1 point
- Turned in a season-best time of 2:19.87 during the preliminaries at the SLC Championships
- Qualified for the SLC Championships in the 800m by clocking a 2:22.70 at the Sooner Open
- Ran in the mile twice.
- Two-time all-state performer
- Four-time all-district and three-time all-region runner
- Placed top 10 in the region as a senior
- Turned in a career-best time of 2:15.69 in the 800m
- Career best in the 2-mile was 11:37
- Had a career-best run of 59.78 in the 400m
- Earned four letters in cross country and four in track and field.
- Born February 17, 1991
- Daughter of Jose and Grace Paz
- Has one brother, Jose Jr., and one sister, Jessica
- Majoring in criminal justice
- AB Honor Roll recipient all four years
- Member of the National Honor Society and Spanish National Honor Society
- Finished top 10 percent in her class
- Named Who's Who Among High School Students
T&F: Two Mavs take over top spots in SBC
T&F: Women sweep weekly SBC accolades
2017 UIL Regional Track Championships Central
T&F: Records fall as Mavericks enjoy big weekend
T&F: Mavs busy in California and Texas
T&F: Lautenslager's time is now