The Mavericks will be well represented in Austin this week at the Texas Relays.
• Spent one year running track at Texas Tech.
• Qualified for the NCAA West Preliminaries, where he ran the 200 meters in 21.53, good enough for 34th place regionally.
• Placed 13th in the 100 meters (10.70) and 16th in the 200 meters (21.61) at the Big 12 Conference meet.
• Took fourth in the 100m at the Wes Kittley Invite, finishing in 10.35.
• Picked up a combined six top-10 finishes, distributed across three events, in the indoor season.
• Ran a 6.34 in the 55 meters at the TTU Open to take second place.
• Took 10th at the Big 12 Championships in the 60 meters (6.95).
• Ranked No. 9 in Texas in the 200 meters and No. 16 in the 100 meters.
• Was the 2013 district and area champion in the 100m and 200m.
• Was a 2013 regional finalist in the 100 meters and 200 meters.
• Clocked personal bests of 10.50 in the 100m and 21.25 in the 200m.
• Born Treyvion D'Shire Johnson.
• Parents are Shelby and Randy Johnson.
• Father, Randy Sr., competed in track at Neosha County Community College.
T&F: Men finish second, women third at SBC indoors
Mavericks position themselves well on day one
T&F: Mavs set for SBC Indoor Championships
T&F: Martinsson named SBC track athlete of week
Texas Trust Scholar-Athlete of the Week
T&F: UTA wraps up regular season on high note