Maverick Stadium is host site Friday through Sunday.
The Mavericks will be well represented in Austin this week at the Texas Relays.
AT UT ARLINGTON
• Scored for the Mavericks at the Sun Belt Conference Championships by placing seventh in the 60 meters.
• Had a time of 7.70 in the league finals after a season-best 7.66 in the preliminaries.
• Recorded a season-best 200m time of 25.78 at the Mark Colligan Memorial.
• Ran in six meets during her first outdoor season.
• Placed 11th in the prelims of the 100m (11.85) and 18th in the 200m (24.92) at the SBC Championships.
• Both of her conference meet times were the best clockings of her career.
• Was a three-time state medal winner in Alabama.
• Was the county champion in the 100m and 200m five years in a row.
• Had top times of 7.66 seconds in the 60m, 12.10 in the 100m and 25.23 in the 200m.
• Earned AAU national medals in the 100 meters and 200 meters.
• Competed in the U.S. Junior Olympics each year from seventh grade through high school.
• Full name is Victoria Tatyana Rimpsey.
• Is the daughter of Sherron and Vic Rimpsey.
• Is an accounting major.
• Was a member of the National Honor Society and the BETA club in high school.
• Uncle, Chad Rimpsey, was a collegiate defensive end at Louisville.
T&F: Track adds four for 2018-19 season
T&F: Henry sets UTA high jump record in California
T&F: Two Mavs post wins at Texas Invitational
T&F: Women lead way on day one in Austin
T&F: UTA adds Texas Invitational to slate
T&F: UTA cancels trip to Baylor due to weather