AT UT ARLINGTON
Cross Country Highlights:
• Competed in one meet, placing 36th in the UTA Season Opener 5k (20:05.7).
• Had a season-best 800m time of 2:16.15 in a fifth-place showing at the Herm Wilson Invitational.
• Placed sixth in the 800 meters to score points for the Mavericks at the Sun Belt Conference Championships with a time of 2:12.92.
• Had a season-best 800m time of 2:11.78 in a runner-up showing at the Bobcat Classic.
• Finished 12th in the 800 meters at the Baylor Invitational (2:13.08).
PRIOR TO UT ARLINGTON
• Competed two seasons at New Mexico State.
• Set the school's outdoor 800-meter record (2:10.58) en route to a Western Athletic Conference title.
• Earned second-team All-WAC honors in the indoor 800m (2:15.69).
• Ran on New Mexico State's 4x400m relay teams that claimed second-team all-conference.
• Recognized for academic honors in 2013.
• Set the Skyline High School record in both the 400m and 800m.
• Placed third at the 2012 Class 5A UIL state meet in the 800 meters after finishing second at the regional meet.
• Was a first-team all-area selection in the 800m as a senior.
• Was district champion in cross country in 2010 and 2012.
• Won the district title in both the 400m and 800m her final season.
• Ran for Track Dynamite and was the 2012 Junior Olympic champion in the 800m and placed third at nationals in the 800m.
• Full name is Latrice Shontel Brooks.
• Is the daughter of Katherine and Sam Brooks.
• Is a social work major.
XC: Domangue’s run earns him all-region accolades
XC: No distance between UTA’s cross country teams
Texas Trust Scholar-Athlete of the Week
XC: Men finish as team runner up at SBC meet
XC: Tough teams, soggy conditions await at SBC meet
UIL 2017 Cross Country Championships Central