The 2015 Sun Belt Conference cross country title is the Mavericks' third in the past four years.
John Sauerhage has led the Mavs to 27 team conference championships between the indoor, outdoor and cross country seasons.
Cross Country Highlights:
• Placed 25th at the Sun Belt Conference Championships with a time of 18:09.2, helping the women's team win its first conference title since 2001.
• Competed at the NCAA South Central Regional, where she finished 117th in the 6k (23:36.5).
• Ran in five events on the season.
• Did not participate in any meets.
• Placed third in the 800 meters (2:13.60) to earn All-Sun Belt honors in the event.
• Had a season-best 800m time of 2:13.43 in a winning run at the Herm Wilson Invitational.
• Was the conference champion in the 800 meters, winning the event at the Sun Belt Championships.
• Had a season-best time of 2:09.24 at the league meet.
• Participated in four meets on the year.
• Earned her first trip to compete in the NCAA West Preliminary Round, where she placed 34th in the 800 meters (2:10.86).
• Also participated on the 4x400m relay team that finished 18th at the West Preliminary in 3:38.86.
• Was the runner up in the 800 meters at the Sun Belt Conference Championships with a clocking of 2:09.74.
• Posted a season-best 800m time of 2:08.63, the top qualifying time, in the prelims of the SBC meet.
• Won the Sun Belt Conference title in the 800 meters with a time of 2:11.88.
• Was the runner up in the 800 meters at the TCU Invitational (2:10.81).
• Placed third in the 800m at the Bobcat Classic with a season-best clocking of 2:10.11.
• Was a four-year letterwinner for Arlington Lamar.
• Placed fourth in the state in the 800m at the 2013 UIL Class 5A Track and Field Championships with a personal-best time of 2:12.27.
• Was the district champion (2:14.93) and the regional champion (2:13.84) in the 800m her senior year.
• Won the 2012 District 3-5A title in the 400m (56.69).
• Has a personal best 3-mile time of 18:56.36.
• Is the daughter of Patrice Maddox and Rodney Gorham.
• Is a kinesiology major.
• Has been a member of the Heavenly Track Club, Pioneer Track Club, Metro Elite Striders and Texas First.