Athletes Helping Athletes
An important part of being on a team is having teammates. As a former student-athlete at UT Arlington, you will forever be on our team. Current and future success of our athletic programs is dependent on the foundations laid by those who played in the past; that is how tradition is built, and that is what we continue to build.
As a former student-athlete, you remember the number of hours spent practicing your craft, performing community service, and maybe even studying a little. But that wasn't possible without the support of people around you, whether that was coaches, staff, friends, fans, and student-athletes who had played before you. Who better understands what our current athletes need than you, someone who has achieved success at our great University.
How, as a former athlete, can you help? That's the easy part, you can help our athletes by:
- Attending home games, matches, and tournaments.
- Dropping by to watch a practice and showing support.
- Wearing your UT Arlington attire with pride.
- Coming to a Maverick Club Luncheon.
- Joining the Athletic Alumni Chapter to show that tradition does matter.
There are also many ways you can give back even more to help our programs such as:
- Endowing a scholarship.
- Joining the Maverick Club.
- Purchasing season tickets.
- Contributing to a Capital Campaign.
You also have the opportunity to make a donation to a specific sport of your choice. Listed are the sports you can make a direct donation to:
|Men's Sports||Women's Sports|
|Tennis||Track & Field|
|Track & Field||Volleyball|
To donate to a specific sport or for more information on how you can give, please contact Kris Wood (email@example.com) at 817-272-9613.