Former Southland Conference rivals meeting for the first time as nonconference foes.
UT Arlington fell to 1-4 in Tuesday games with the loss to TCU.
First-place UT Arlington improves to 19-15 and 8-3 with the Western Athletic Conference.
UTA will have a quick turnaround as they face Arlington Baptist at QuikTrip Park Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
UT Arlington scores six in seventh to improve to 4-0 at Clay Gould Ballpark.
- Posted a .275 batting average in 28 games (23 starts)
- Went a perfect 4-for-4 in steal attempts
- Had a pair of three-hit games, one against Stephen F. Austin on Feb. 26 and the other at UTSA on Apr. 13
- Had a season bests with two RBI and two runs scored in his three-hit effort at UTSA
- Hit safely in 11 of 12 games from April 4-22
- Played at Midland Junior College
- A four-year letterwinner at Snyder High School under head coach Charles Bollinger
- As a senior, earned 3A player of the year and first-team All-State honors, along with helping his team win the 3A State Championship
- Batted .455 with six home runs, 45 RBIs, and 19 stolen bases
- Went 16-1 as a pitcher with a .89 ERA and 161 strikeouts
- Received second-team All-State and first-team All-Big Country as a junior.
- Earned four letters in basketball, and two letters in football and track
- Son of Charles Bollinger and Staci Danford
- Has two sisters, Brooke and Faith, and a brother, Brady
- Father played baseball at Baylor University and Hardin-Simmons University
- Born October 12, 1989
- An interdisciplinary studies major at UT Arlington
BSB: No. 23 Dallas Baptist Edges UTA
BSB: Mavs Host No. 23 Dallas Baptist
BSB: Bulldogs Claim 11th Inning Win
BSB: Bulldogs Rally to Claim Series from Mavs
BSB: 10th Inning Hit Lifts Louisiana Tech to 3-1 Win
BSB: Mavs Host C-USA Power La. Tech in Weekend Set