UT Arlington finished 33-26 after winning 17 of their final 20 games and reached the SBC championship.
UTA has won nine games in a row heading into its meeting with Arkansas State.
UT Arlington defeated Arkansas State 8-7 in Saturday's semifinal round to advance.
The Mavericks swept the Jaguars when the teams met in Sun Belt Conference play.
Brad Vachon and Greg McCall were named the SBC Pitcher and Hitter of the Week, respectively.
- Second-team All-WAC
- College Sports Madness All-WAC second-team
- Academic All-WAC team
- Appeared in 16 games and started 14, a team-high
- Posted team-best 3.18 ERA (fifth in the WAC) and .218 opposing batting average (third in the WAC)
- Led team in wins (7), innings pitched (96.1), and strikeouts (75)
- Did not allow a run in first 18.1 innings pitched
- Recorded a complete game win at Louisiana Tech on March 29 allowing just 1 run on 5 hits
- Season highs: 9 innings pitched (3/29 at Louisiana Tech), 11 strikeouts (5/22 vs. Dallas Baptist), 132 pitches (4/26 at New Mexico State)
- Region 5 All-Star selection at Sisco College
- Pitched to a 8-3 record with a 3.47 ERA
- 70 innings pitched with 57 strikeouts and just 15 walks
- Opponents hit .214 against with 57 hits
- Conference champion
- Region 5 champion
- JC World Series participant
- Three-year letterwinner at Stony Point High School
- Academic All-State
- First-team All-District Pitcher
- Bi-District champion
- Son of Mike and Diane Vachon
- Born Dec. 18, 2991
- Father played football and baseball at the University of Oklahoma
- Excercise science major
BSB: Mavs Host No. 23 Dallas Baptist
BSB: Bulldogs Claim 11th Inning Win
BSB: Bulldogs Rally to Claim Series from Mavs
BSB: 10th Inning Hit Lifts Louisiana Tech to 3-1 Win
BSB: Mavs Host C-USA Power La. Tech in Weekend Set
BSB: Eighth-Inning Homer Lifts No. 1 TCU to Win