UTA took down Texas in extra innings at Globe Life Park in front of a UTA record 4,123 fans.
The Mavericks have had a player taken in the MLB Draft in 17 of the past 18 years.
The 2015 campaign for UTA was one filled with excitement as the Mavs took down three ranked opponents.
The Mavs will honor eight seniors prior to Saturday's 2 p.m. first pitch.
UT Arlington picked up its first series win since March 15 of this season when it defeated South Alabama.
- 12 relief appearances with two saves
- Held opposing batters to a .178 average
- Had one of the best strikeouts per game ratios with 8.76
- Season highs: 3.0 innings pitched (April 20 vs UL Lafayette), 4 strikeouts (March 1 vs TAMU-CC), 44 pitches (March 1 vs TAMU-CC)
Prior to UT Arlington (Hill Junior College)
- Attended and played for Hill Junior College
- Letterwinner for Magnolia High School
- First-team All-District and All-County at third base
- Notched a .404 batting average
- Son of Rocky and Tami Tornberg
- Born Feb. 14, 1993
- Business management/accounting major
BSB: Mavs Rally from Behind for 5-3 Win
BSB: SFA walks off Mavs in 10th Inning, 2-1
BSB: SEMO Edges Mavs in Season Lidlifter
BSB: Colton Turner a hitting machine
BSB: Mavs Open 2017 Season in Nacogdoches
BSB: Rohrbaugh more than a mustache