Sixty-eight student-athletes were named Super Scholar or Scholar Athletes of the Year.
UT Arlington finished 33-26 after winning 17 of their final 20 games and reached the SBC championship.
UT Arlington was nipped by top-seeded Louisiana 6-5 in the Sun Belt Championship finale.
The Mavericks swept the Jaguars when the teams met in Sun Belt Conference play.
UTA won its last seven games to finish the regular season 30-25 and 19-11 in the SBC.
- Opened the season with a season-high four hits against LA Tech
- Hit .305 (57-187) in 50 games (47 starts), good for second on the team
- Recorded just 2 errors, with all field appearances coming in right field
- Recorded 16 multi-hit games, including 12 two-hit games, 3 three-hit games and a 4 hit game
- Had a 12-game hitting streak from March 15-April 5
- Season highs: 6 at-bats (3/30/13 at LA Tech), 2 runs scored (3X), 4 hits (2/25/13 vs. LA Tech), 4 RBI (2/22/13 vs. Northeastern), 5 total bases (2X)
- Region 14 All-Star in the outfield at Texarkana College in 2011 and 2012
- Hit .400 with 16 doubles, 3 triples and a homerun in 2011
- Hit .360 with 15 doubles and two triples in 2012
- First-team All-Conference both years at Texarkana
- Four-year letterwinner at Lindale High School
- 2010 National Power Showcase HR Derby All-American
- Bamboo Bat Award for most consecutive home runs at Tropicana Field
- 2009 and 2012 Second-Team All-State member
- 2010 Dell Diamond High School All-Star
- Carried a 4.0 cumulative GPA
- 2009 Bi-District Champion
- Two-year letterwinner in football, track and basketball
- Son of Tommy Copeland and Lesa Allen
- Born Oct. 2, 1991
- Business management major
BSB: Mavs Sweep No. 20 Cajuns, Take Over First Place
BSB: Mavs Rout No. 20 Cajuns to Clinch Series
BSB: Mavs Win Sixth Straight, Outlast No. 20 Cajuns
BSB: Mavs Host No. 20 Cajuns in Battle for First Place
BSB: Mother Nature Ruins Mavs Upset Bid
BSB: Red-Hot Mavs Travels to No. 19 Oklahoma