Three Mavericks deliver three hits each in nine-inning scrimmage.
UT Arlington finished 33-26 after winning 17 of their final 20 games and reached the SBC championship.
UTA won its last seven games to finish the regular season 30-25 and 19-11 in the SBC.
The Mavericks entered the week in the top 25 nationally in seven major team offensive categories.
UTA can reach as high as the No. 2 seed in next weeks Sun Belt Championship.
- Batted .149 in 37 games played and 21 started
- Recorded 3 RBI, 11 hits and 4 runs scored
- Only multi-hit game of the season came at Texas on Feb. 19 (2 hits)
- Scored 2 runs against Northeastern on Feb. 23
- Drove in 2 runs at Seattle on April 20
- Drew 2 walks against Baylor on April 30
- Two-year player at Weatherford College
- Hit .339 with 13 doubles and 2 home runs
- First-team All-Conference
- Four-year letter winner at Leander High School
- First-team All-District
- Newcomer of the Year
- Member of Team Texas
- Son of Peter and Jennifer Cuomo
- Born Dec. 23, 1991
- Communication major
BSB: Mavs and Georgia State Postponed till Sunday
BSB: Sunday's Finale Moved to 12 p.m.
BSB: Mavs Rally From Behind to Claim Opener
BSB: UTA Hosts Georgia State in Conference Lidlifter
BSB: Mavs Power Past Minnesota
BSB: Mavs Host Minnesota on Wednesday