UT Arlington finished 33-26 after winning 17 of their final 20 games and reached the SBC championship.
The Mavericks (31-25) will face No. 6 Troy (25-30) on Thursday at 7:30 p.m. at Stanky Field.
The Mavericks swept the Jaguars when the teams met in Sun Belt Conference play.
Brad Vachon and Greg McCall were named the SBC Pitcher and Hitter of the Week, respectively.
UTA won its last seven games to finish the regular season 30-25 and 19-11 in the SBC.
- Was 4-3 overall in 19 appearances with a 3.61 ERA.
- Went 1-1 in 4 starts
- Pitched five innings in his first start on April 9 at Baylor, giving up 6 hits without allowing a run
- Struck out a season-best 4 against Texas State on May 12 in a 6.1 inning start
- Did not allow a run through the course of three relief appearances (1.2 innings) on May 16-May 22
- Started UTA's third game in the WAC tournament, allowing three earned runs over 2 innings
- Season highs: 6.1 innings pitched (5/12/13 vs. Texas State), 4 strikeouts (5/12/13 vs. Texas State), 78 pitches (4/14/13 vs. San Jose State)
- Played at Weatherford College under coach Jeff Lightfoot
- Held a 4-3 record with a 4.26 ERA
- Had 67 2/3 innings pitched, allowing just 59 hits
- Had 60 strikeouts and 26 walks
- Two-year letterwinner at Southwest High School
- District ERA leader during senior year
- First-team all-district selection
- Son of Rit and Sheri Milliman
- Born Aug. 19, 1991
- Business management major
BSB: Darin Thomas Named Sun Belt Coach of the Year
BSB: Mavs Earn No. 2 Seed in Sun Belt Championship
BSB: Texas State Claims Series Finale in 10
BSB: Mavs Clinch Sun Belt Western Division
BSB: Salinas Collects Four Hits in Series-Opening Loss
BSB: Mavs Travel to Texas State in Quest of Title