The Mavs will honor eight seniors prior to Saturday's 2 p.m. first pitch.
UT Arlington committed a season-high five errors in the 10-4 loss to Houston Baptist.
The Mavericks were out-hit 13-8 in Wednesday's game at Clay Gould Ballpark.
The Mavs brought the tying run to the plate in the 9th before ending the game with a ground out.
UT Arlington will rely on seven returners and nine newcomers on its pitching staff this season.
- 5 starts in 11 appearances
- 27.1 innings pitched with 27 strikeouts
- Held opposing batters to a .262 batting average and allowed only one homerun
- Season highs: 5.1 innings pitched (March 10 vs Utah), 7 strikeouts (February 21 at McNeese), 101 pitches (March 10 vs Utah)
Prior to UT Arlington (Northeast Texas Junior College)
- Played in Texas/New Mexico junior colleges All-Star game
- Recorded a 3.21 ERA in 28 innings pitched with 23 strikeouts
- 2012 Region 14 Conference Champion
- Two-year letterwinner for Sachse High School
- Went 9-3 as a junior with a 2.44 ERA
- Named first-team All-District
- 2010 District Champion
- Son of Brian and Brenna Schnedler
- Born Jan. 10, 1993
- Business major
Baseball, softball season tickets on sale now
BSB: Sixth Annual First-Pitch Fundraiser & Alumni Game...
BSB: Berthiaume named to All-Canadian College Team
BSB: Thomas announces 2017 early signees
BSB: UT Arlington Pro Baseball Notebook
Mavericks Connected to Cubs World Series Win