Recognition is for spring sports, plus freshmen and transfers for the 2012-13 academic year.
UT Arlington improves to 18-15 and 7-3 in the Western Athletic Conference with the 8-7 win.
UTA will have a quick turnaround as they face Arlington Baptist at QuikTrip Park Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
UT Arlington improves to 14-12 and 4-1 in the Western Athletic Conference with the 3-1 win.
UT Arlington falls to 12-12 going into WAC series at Lousiana Tech this weekend.
- Appeared in eight games, making one start on the year
- Had a 2-2 record and 8.68 ERA
- Allowed just one run on one hit in 2.2 innings at TCU on Apr. 11
- Landed the win against Houston Baptist on mar. 2 after working 0.2 innings and picking up a strkeout
- Pitched a scoreless inning with two K's at Baylor on Apr. 25
- Redshirted due to transfer
Oklahoma Christian University
- Transferred to UT Arlington after playing one season at Oklahoma Christian University for coach Chuck White
- Appeared in 13 games as a freshman, compiling a 2-7 record with a 6.96 ERA while striking out 77 in 76.1 IP
- Also played for the San Luis Obispo Blues of the California Collegiate League, where he compiled 3-2 record with a 6.00 ERA, striking out 40 in 36 IP
- Made one appearance against Western Illinois
- Tossed 0.2 IP
- Allowed two hits and three run
- Struck out two batters and allowed two walks
- A four-year varsity letterwinner at Chickasha (Okla.) High School for head coach Brad Gore
- Named All-State and an All-Suburban Conference pitcher as a senior
- Tabbed an All-Conference outfielder as a junior and as a sophomore
- Compiled a 10-2 record with a 2.21 ERA, striking out 101 in 67 IP as a senior
- Batted .410 with three home runs and 42 RBI as well
- Son of Terry and Tina Winn
- Born Feb. 21, 1990
- Business management major
BSB: Mavs Travel to Face Georgia Southern
BSB: Early Innings Power TCU Past Mavs
BSB: Mavs Wrap up Homestead with TCU
BSB: Childs Stars as Mavs Top No. 23 Dallas Baptist
BSB: Minjarez Named Sun Belt Player of the Week
Texas Trust Scholar-Athlete Of The Week