UT Arlington finished 33-26 after winning 17 of their final 20 games and reached the SBC championship.
The Mavericks (31-25) will face No. 6 Troy (25-30) on Thursday at 7:30 p.m. at Stanky Field.
The Mavericks swept the Jaguars when the teams met in Sun Belt Conference play.
Brad Vachon and Greg McCall were named the SBC Pitcher and Hitter of the Week, respectively.
UTA won its last seven games to finish the regular season 30-25 and 19-11 in the SBC.
- Was 4-3 overall in 19 appearances with a 3.61 ERA.
- Went 1-1 in 4 starts
- Pitched five innings in his first start on April 9 at Baylor, giving up 6 hits without allowing a run
- Struck out a season-best 4 against Texas State on May 12 in a 6.1 inning start
- Did not allow a run through the course of three relief appearances (1.2 innings) on May 16-May 22
- Started UTA's third game in the WAC tournament, allowing three earned runs over 2 innings
- Season highs: 6.1 innings pitched (5/12/13 vs. Texas State), 4 strikeouts (5/12/13 vs. Texas State), 78 pitches (4/14/13 vs. San Jose State)
- Played at Weatherford College under coach Jeff Lightfoot
- Held a 4-3 record with a 4.26 ERA
- Had 67 2/3 innings pitched, allowing just 59 hits
- Had 60 strikeouts and 26 walks
- Two-year letterwinner at Southwest High School
- District ERA leader during senior year
- First-team all-district selection
- Son of Rit and Sheri Milliman
- Born Aug. 19, 1991
- Business management major
BSB: Big Innings Lifts Bobcats Past Mavs
BSB: Ninth, 10th Sinks Mavs in Series Clincher
BSB: Texas State Edges Mavs in Opener
BSB: Mavs Host Texas State to Conclude Regular Season
Texas Trust Scholar-Athlete Of The Week
BSB: Jags Hand Mavs Sunday Defeat