Recognition is for spring sports, plus freshmen and transfers for the 2012-13 academic year.
TCU beat UT Arlington, 5-4, earlier this season at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.
UT Arlington improves to 18-15 and 7-3 in the Western Athletic Conference with the 8-7 win.
UTA is 2-0 all-time when playing at QuikTrip Park in Grand Prarie.
UT Arlington improves to 16-13 and 6-2 in the Western Athletic Conference with the 3-2 win.
- Finished with a .245 batting average
- Started in 26 of his 39 games played at outfield
- Had five multi-hit games
- Finished with a .339 on-base percentage after drawing 14 base on balls
- Was 6-for-12 with three runs scored in a three-game span from May 18-21
- Scored a season-high three times against Sam Houston State on May 5
- Played 29 games with 13 starts and batting .220
- Finished the season with two two-out RBI and two infield base hits
- Had one outfield assist and one bunt base hit
- Went 2-for-2 against New Orleans with one double and one run (3/05)
- Went 2-for-2 with two doubles against UTSA (3/18)
- Had two RBI and a double against Baylor (4/12)
- A three-year varsity letterwinner at Seven Lakes High School for head coach Chad Payne
- As a senior, batted .312 with an 8-3 record, 1.82 ERA and 76 strikeouts in 64.0 innings pitched
- Named first team All-District and was a Houston Baseball Coaches Association All-Star Team participant
- Led team to a District runner-up finish with a 16-14 overall record
- As a junior, batted .333 with a 7-3 record and a 1.78 ERA
- Named first team All-District 24-4A and tabbed Academic All-District
- Led team to a Bi-District championship and third-place finish at the state tournament
- As a sophomore, batted .300 with three home runs and recorded a 4-2 record on the mound
- Selected second team All-District.
- Son of James and Teri Pinchback
- Born Jan. 13, 1991
- A finance major at UT Arlington