The Mavs travel to Louisiana Tech for their first road series of 2016.
UTA took down Texas in extra innings at Globe Life Park in front of a UTA record 4,123 fans.
The 2015 campaign for UTA was one filled with excitement as the Mavs took down three ranked opponents.
Scott was named to the SBC All-Tournament team, while Sibley picked up CSM second-team honors.
UT Arlington finished the season with a 24-31 record that included three victories over ranked teams.
- Started 54 of 58 games played
- Led team with 159 assists
- Recorded 54 hits in 199 plate appearances
- Had four runs on six hits in the Sun Belt Conference Tournament
- Season highs: 3 hits (5X), 4 RBI (May 21 at South Alabama), 2 stolen bases (March 1 vs TAMU-CC), 8 assists (May 11 vs Western Kentucky)
- Academic All-WAC team
- Batted .299 in 55 games played and 53 started
- Notched a .379 on-base percentage and a .333 slugging percentage
- Recorded 11 multi-hit games
- Went 4-for-5 with 2 RBI and 1 run scored at New Mexico State on April 28
- Season highs: 5 at-bats (4x), 2 runs scored (5x), 4 hits (4/28 at New Mexico State), 2 RBIs (3x), 4 total bases (2x), 2 walks (3/30 at Louisiana Tech)
- Batted .359 in 27 games, inclduing 17 starts
- Had 23 hits, including 3 extra-base knocks
- Earned 14 RBI and 13 runs scored
- Hit safely in 7 consecutive contests during a stretch in which he was 12-for-26 (.462)
- Was 5-for-10 with 4 runs scored and 2 driven in during 3 games in the SLC tournament
- Had 4 3-hit games and a multi-hit effort in 6 of his final 14 regular-season contests
- Went 3-for-4 with a triple and a season-best 3 runs batted in against Sam Houston State on May 5
- Scored 2 runs in 3 of his last 5 games and touched home 7 times over his final 6
- Three-year letterman at Frisco High School
- All-State, All-Area and All-District selection as a senior
- Batted .503 with 7 home runs and 21 doubles in 2011
- Helped the team to a 21-9 mark his final season
- All-district First-team and defensive MVP as a junior
- Son of Sherril and Tim Sibley
- Business major
BSB: Mavs Host No. 20 Cajuns in Battle for First Place
BSB: Mother Nature Ruins Mavs Upset Bid
BSB: Red-Hot Mavs Travels to No. 19 Oklahoma
BSB: Mavs Sweep Series at ULM
BSB: Cox, Patterson Help Mavs Cruise Past ULM
BSB: Salinas Homers Twice in Series-Opening Win