UT Arlington finished 33-26 after winning 17 of their final 20 games and reached the SBC championship.
UT Arlington was nipped by top-seeded Louisiana 6-5 in the Sun Belt Championship finale.
UTA won its last seven games to finish the regular season 30-25 and 19-11 in the SBC.
UTA has won six in row and have taken sole possession of second place in the Sun Belt.
UTA can reach as high as the No. 2 seed in next weeks Sun Belt Championship.
- Academic All-WAC team
- Posted a 4-1 record in 20 appearances (6 starts) with a 3.92 ERA
- Was 1-0 as a starter
- Finished eighth in the WAC (second on the team) with a 2.50 opposing batting average
- Picked up the win with a 5.1 inning start over No. 12 Oklahoma, striking out 5, allowing 2 hits and an earned run
- Pitched at least 3.1 innings in 5 of his 6 starts
- Did not allow an earned run throughout his first three appearances (2.1 innings)
- Season highs: 6.2 innings pitched (3/17/13 vs. McNeese State), 6 strikeouts (4/23/13 vs. Sam Houston State), 86 pitches (3/5/13 vs. Oklahoma)
- Made 16 appearances and one start on the year.
- Posted a 3-0 record with a 4.55 ERA over 31.2 innings pitched
- Picked up wins in back-to-back appearances (Mar. 31 and April 4) in which he allowed just one run on three hits over 5.1 innings (1.69 ERA)
- Earned the victory against then No. 2 Texas A&M by limiting the Aggies to three hits and no runs over 2.2 innings on April 10
- Struck out a season-best four in four innings vs. Sam Houston State on May 6
- Appeared in eight games, making two starts
- Recorded a 1-1 record with a 4.42 ERA in 18.1 innings pitched
- Held opposing batters to a .274 batting average and struck out eight
- Pitched 1.0 scoreless inning against New Orleans (3/5)
- Allowed two earned runs in 2.0 innings in a start against TCU (3/8)
- Allowed one hit and zero earned runs in 2.0 innings against Mary Hardin-Baylor (4/13)
- Pitched 1.0 scoreless inning against Houston Baptist (4/19)
- Pitched 1.0 scoreless inning against Louisiana Tech (5/3)
- Allowed one earned run in 4.0 innings pitched against Lamar (5/14)
- A four-year varsity letterwinner at Richardson High School for head coach Kyle Hope
- Tabbed third-team All-State and the District 9-5A MVP
- Named the Yellow Rose Classic MVP as well as a THSCA All-Star
- Had a 0.86 ERA as a senior with 108 strikeouts in 55.1 IP
- Also batted .556 with seven home runs, 14 doubles and 30 RBI
- Named first-team All-District as a junior
- Played for the D-Bat Mustangs
- Son of Lyndal and Kristi Weaver
- Born May 3, 1991
- Kinesiology major
BSB: Mavs Travel to Dallas Baptist for Tuesday Tilt
BSB: Brady Cox Candidate for Senior CLASS Award
BSB: Eighth Inning Dooms Mavs in Series Setback
BSB: Ninth-Inning Run Pushes GS Past Mavs
BSB: Rohrbaugh, Simmons Lead Mavs to 3-2 Win
BSB: Mavs Host Georgia Southern in 3-Game Set