Former UTA standout Anthony Walker went in the third round to the Fort Wayne Mad Ants.
Karol Gruszecki is on Poland's 12-man roster senior men's basketball roster.
Karol Gruszecki joins Jordan Reves as the second Maverick senior from the 2012-13 season to sign with a professional team.
Mavs went 19-14 and played in CIT Postseason Tournament
UT Arlington coach Scott Cross has taken to program to new heights during his tenure.
Named to the All-WAC Tournament team
- Averaged 9.1 points and 2.6 rebounds per game
- Played in all 33 games and started 23
- Scored in double figures 15 times, including each of the last 8 games
- Career-high 23 points at Texas State as he made 7-10 3-pointers
- Finished season making 61 3-pointers, which is 10th on the school's all-time single season list
Played in 30 of a possible 32 games for the regular-season SLC champions
Averaged 2.0 points and 1.0 rebounds per outing
Scored in six straight games from Jan. 21 through Feb. 8
Notched a career-high eight points in 17 minutes vs. Nicholls on Jan. 7
Had six points and career-best four boards in 11 minutes at Houston Baptist on Jan. 24
Totaled four points in 14 minutes of work against Nicholls on March 7
North Platte Community College
- Named to the All-Region IX Team...averaged 19.4 points, 5.3 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game in 2010-11
- Ranked 24th in scoring among Division I junior college players
- Finished as North Platte's 10th-leading all-time scorer with 1,053 points in his two-year career
- A two-time all-conference player...helped team to Region IX championship and a spot in the NJCAA National Tournament as a freshman.
Prior to College
- Played for Polish national team at U-16, U-18 and U-20 levels
- Helped lead Poland to a bronze medal at the U-18 European Championships in Sofia, Bulgaria in 2007.
- Born Nov. 4, 1989.
MBK: Challenging non-conference schedule awaits UTA
MBK: Mavericks add pair of talented transfers
MBK: 2016-17 #MavCity Moments
MBB: Cross ready for summer team development
Hervey, VanDijk honored by the Sun Belt Conference
MBK: Seniors set for next career moves