The five-man team: Zach Galliford, Joss Gosling, Cash Wilkerson, Josh Radcliff and Aaron Guanlao.
UTA shot 1-over-par as a team and 1-under on the final day.
UTA trails Georgia State by two strokes heading into the final round of the SBC Championship.
UTA shot a 2-under-par 286 at Grand Bear Golf Course for a two-stroke edge over Georgia State.
UTA's five-man team: Brad Mason, Jake Argento, Joss Gosling, Cash Wilkerson and Zach Galliford.
- Averaged 75.54 per round in 28 rounds
- Tied for 32nd at Kiawah Island Invitational
- Tied for 69th at Mark Simpson/Colorado Invite
- Tied for ninth at Fighting Irish Gridiron Classic
- Placed 52nd at Querencia Cabo Collegiate
- Tied for nonth at Northwood Fall Shootout
- Tied for 39th at UTSA/Oak Hills Invitational
- Tied for 48th at Bayou City Collegiate Champship
- Tied for 57th at Lamkin Grips SD Classic
- Placed 70th at Morris Williams Intercollegiate
- Tied for 11th at WAC Championship
- Mississippi State (2010-12)
- Lake Highlands (Dallas, Texas)
- Son of Wayne and Donna Mason
- Born March 11, 1991
- Father played football at University of Tennessee Chatanooga
- Finance major
GOLF: Mavs sign two to national letters of intent
GOLF: Galliford's top 10 finish highlights Mavs' final...
GOLF: Galliford leads Mavs on Day 2 in Arkansas
GOLF: UTA open first day of competition in Arkansas
GOLF: UTA set to conclude fall season in Arkansas
GOLF: Mavs show improvement on final day at Royal Oaks