Recognition is for spring sports, plus freshmen and transfers for the 2012-13 academic year.
UT Arlington finished 12th at the Morris Williams Invitational at The University of Texas Golf Club.
Paul McConnell and Hunter Brown are in the top 20 in the individual standings.
The 12-team field includes 11 teams ranked nationally in the top 50.
Hunter Brown and Riley Fleming posted the two victories for the Mavericks.
- Played29 rounds, posting a stroke average of 74.62
- Placed second at St. Edward's Ind. Championship
- Tied for sixth at the UTA/Waterchase Invitational with a two-round even-par total of 144
- Tied for 27th at the Wichita Diet Pepsi Shocker Invitational.
- Played in two tournaments and posted a stroke average of 77.13 in eight rounds
- Top finish was a five-over par 221 that tied for 37th at the UTA/Waterchase Invitational
- Placed 74th at the Brickyard Collegiate
- Shot a 70 in the second round at UTA/Waterchase.
- Appeared in three tournaments and had a stroke average of 74.67 in six rounds
- Best finish was a tie for third at the Harbor Lakes Invitational where he shot four-over 148 which included a career-low 70 in the first round
- Also played in the UTA/Waterchase Invitational (T31) and Coca-Cola Classic (T35
- Shot a one-over 73 in the final round of the UTA tournament.
- Won the Collegiate Player Tours/Greystone Open
- Finished 5th at the West Texas Amateur.
Prior to UTA
- Earned four letters in golf at Fort Bend Austin
- His team's Player of the Year as a junior and a senior
- Helped lead team to a district title in 2007.
- Son of Russell and Michele Holleck
- Has one sister, Hanna
MG: Mavs make improvement at Valspar Collegiate
MG: Mavs looking for low scores after day 1 in Florida
MG: Mavs claim first outright tournament win since 2011
MG: Four Mavs among top five in North Carolina
UT Arlington, Under Armour Announce Department-Wide...
Texas Trust Scholar Athlete of the Week