UTA finished 1-over-par in the final round of the SBC Championship to finish in second.
UTA freshman Aaron Guanlao had his best showing by tying for eighth.
The Mavericks are tied for fourth after the first two rounds at Raven Golf Club.
The five-man is Cash Wilkerson, Jake Argento, Aaron Guanlao, Jake Greenspoon and Joss Gosling.
Aaron Guanlao led the UT Arlington contingent with his first ever top-10 showing.
- South Mountain Community College
- Phil Mickelson Award (Freshman of the Year)
- Jack Nicklaus Award (Player of the Year)
- Team National Champions NJCAA Division (2012 and 2013)
- Individual runner-up at Nationals (2013)
- Individual third place at Nationals (2012)
- Perry (Chandler, Ariz.)
- Son of Dino and Eva Argento
- Born Dec. 8, 1992
- Interdisciplinary Studies major
MG: UTA hoping experience leads to success
MG: UTA finishes strong on 1st day in Indiana
MG: Mavericks set for Boilermaker Invitational
MB: Mavs make final day move in Arkansas
MG: Gore looking for gold in Arkansas
MG: UTA set for penultimate regular season event