UTA finished 1-over-par in the final round of the SBC Championship to finish in second.
UTA freshman Aaron Guanlao had his best showing by tying for eighth.
The Mavericks are tied for fourth after the first two rounds at Raven Golf Club.
The five-man is Cash Wilkerson, Jake Argento, Aaron Guanlao, Jake Greenspoon and Joss Gosling.
Aaron Guanlao led the UT Arlington contingent with his first ever top-10 showing.
- South Mountain Community College
- Phil Mickelson Award (Freshman of the Year)
- Jack Nicklaus Award (Player of the Year)
- Team National Champions NJCAA Division (2012 and 2013)
- Individual runner-up at Nationals (2013)
- Individual third place at Nationals (2012)
- Perry (Chandler, Ariz.)
- Son of Dino and Eva Argento
- Born Dec. 8, 1992
- Interdisciplinary Studies major
GOLF: Mavs sign two to national letters of intent
GOLF: Galliford's top 10 finish highlights Mavs' final...
GOLF: Galliford leads Mavs on Day 2 in Arkansas
GOLF: UTA open first day of competition in Arkansas
GOLF: UTA set to conclude fall season in Arkansas
GOLF: Mavs show improvement on final day at Royal Oaks