UTA finished 1-over-par in the final round of the SBC Championship to finish in second.
UTA freshman Aaron Guanlao had his best showing by tying for eighth.
The Mavericks are tied for fourth after the first two rounds at Raven Golf Club.
The five-man is Cash Wilkerson, Jake Argento, Aaron Guanlao, Jake Greenspoon and Joss Gosling.
Aaron Guanlao led the UT Arlington contingent with his first ever top-10 showing.
- South Mountain Community College
- Phil Mickelson Award (Freshman of the Year)
- Jack Nicklaus Award (Player of the Year)
- Team National Champions NJCAA Division (2012 and 2013)
- Individual runner-up at Nationals (2013)
- Individual third place at Nationals (2012)
- Perry (Chandler, Ariz.)
- Son of Dino and Eva Argento
- Born Dec. 8, 1992
- Interdisciplinary Studies major
MG: Gore, UTA tie for fourth at Cape Fear
MG: Mavs post best start of spring campaign
MG: UTA earns season-best finish at Bob Sitton
MG: UTA slowed in Round 2 of Bob Sitton
MG: Strong start to Bob Sitton ties Mavs for 3rd
MG: UTA returns home for Bob Sitton Invitational