UTA finished 1-over-par in the final round of the SBC Championship to finish in second.
UTA freshman Aaron Guanlao had his best showing by tying for eighth.
The Mavericks are tied for fourth after the first two rounds at Raven Golf Club.
The five-man is Cash Wilkerson, Jake Argento, Aaron Guanlao, Jake Greenspoon and Joss Gosling.
Aaron Guanlao led the UT Arlington contingent with his first ever top-10 showing.
- South Mountain Community College
- Phil Mickelson Award (Freshman of the Year)
- Jack Nicklaus Award (Player of the Year)
- Team National Champions NJCAA Division (2012 and 2013)
- Individual runner-up at Nationals (2013)
- Individual third place at Nationals (2012)
- Perry (Chandler, Ariz.)
- Son of Dino and Eva Argento
- Born Dec. 8, 1992
- Interdisciplinary Studies major
Former UTA golfer leads Mackenzie Tour event
MG: Deane set to compete at PGA Professional Championship
MG: Incoming UTA golfer qualifies for Jr PGA Championship
MG: Guanlao earns Sun Belt honor
MG: Guanlao claims medalist honors at US Open qualifier
MG: Mavericks fall in Sun Belt match play semis