UTA finished 1-over-par in the final round of the SBC Championship to finish in second.
UTA freshman Aaron Guanlao had his best showing by tying for eighth.
The Mavericks are tied for fourth after the first two rounds at Raven Golf Club.
The five-man is Cash Wilkerson, Jake Argento, Aaron Guanlao, Jake Greenspoon and Joss Gosling.
Aaron Guanlao led the UT Arlington contingent with his first ever top-10 showing.
- South Mountain Community College
- Phil Mickelson Award (Freshman of the Year)
- Jack Nicklaus Award (Player of the Year)
- Team National Champions NJCAA Division (2012 and 2013)
- Individual runner-up at Nationals (2013)
- Individual third place at Nationals (2012)
- Perry (Chandler, Ariz.)
- Son of Dino and Eva Argento
- Born Dec. 8, 1992
- Interdisciplinary Studies major
GOLF: UTA caps final day at Wyoming Desert
GOLF: UTA climbs rankings on Day 2 of spring opener
GOLF: Gore leads Mavs after Day 1 of Wyoming Desert
GOLF: Mavs open spring slate in California
UTA athletics unveil upgraded Gilstrap Athletic Center
GOLF: Mavs sign two to national letters of intent