UTA finished 1-over-par in the final round of the SBC Championship to finish in second.
UTA freshman Aaron Guanlao had his best showing by tying for eighth.
The Mavericks are tied for fourth after the first two rounds at Raven Golf Club.
The five-man is Cash Wilkerson, Jake Argento, Aaron Guanlao, Jake Greenspoon and Joss Gosling.
Aaron Guanlao led the UT Arlington contingent with his first ever top-10 showing.
- Northwood University
- NAIA Red River Conference champion
- First-team first-team all-freshman (2012)
- Second-team All-American (2012)
- First-team All-American (2013)
- Roundwood Park School (Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England)
- Son of Timothy and Cathy Gosling
- Born May 22, 1992
- Journalism major
GOLF: UTA caps final day at Wyoming Desert
GOLF: UTA climbs rankings on Day 2 of spring opener
GOLF: Gore leads Mavs after Day 1 of Wyoming Desert
GOLF: Mavs open spring slate in California
UTA athletics unveil upgraded Gilstrap Athletic Center
GOLF: Mavs sign two to national letters of intent