UTA finished 1-over-par in the final round of the SBC Championship to finish in second.
UTA freshman Aaron Guanlao had his best showing by tying for eighth.
The Mavericks are tied for fourth after the first two rounds at Raven Golf Club.
The five-man is Cash Wilkerson, Jake Argento, Aaron Guanlao, Jake Greenspoon and Joss Gosling.
Aaron Guanlao led the UT Arlington contingent with his first ever top-10 showing.
- Northwood University
- NAIA Red River Conference champion
- First-team first-team all-freshman (2012)
- Second-team All-American (2012)
- First-team All-American (2013)
- Roundwood Park School (Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England)
- Son of Timothy and Cathy Gosling
- Born May 22, 1992
- Journalism major
MG: UTA one stroke off lead at Sun Belt Championships
MG: UTA hoping experience leads to success
MG: UTA finishes strong on 1st day in Indiana
MG: Mavericks set for Boilermaker Invitational
MB: Mavs make final day move in Arkansas
MG: Gore looking for gold in Arkansas