UTA finished 1-over-par in the final round of the SBC Championship to finish in second.
UTA freshman Aaron Guanlao had his best showing by tying for eighth.
The Mavericks are tied for fourth after the first two rounds at Raven Golf Club.
The five-man is Cash Wilkerson, Jake Argento, Aaron Guanlao, Jake Greenspoon and Joss Gosling.
Aaron Guanlao led the UT Arlington contingent with his first ever top-10 showing.
- Northwood University
- NAIA Red River Conference champion
- First-team first-team all-freshman (2012)
- Second-team All-American (2012)
- First-team All-American (2013)
- Roundwood Park School (Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England)
- Son of Timothy and Cathy Gosling
- Born May 22, 1992
- Journalism major
MG: Deane set to compete at PGA Professional Championship
MG: Incoming UTA golfer qualifies for Jr PGA Championship
MG: Guanlao earns Sun Belt honor
MG: Guanlao claims medalist honors at US Open qualifier
MG: Mavericks fall in Sun Belt match play semis
MG: UTA finishes second in Sun Belt stroke play