Jamey Taylor had the strongest finish for the Mavericks, closing with a 1-under 71.
Brad Lyle shot a 3-under-par 69 in Monday's second round.
Hunter Brown tied for 32nd in the 54-hole tournament at San Diego Country Club.
Hunter Brown shot a plus-1 73 on the par 72 course at San Diego Country Club.
- Played in two tournaments and five rounds, with a stroke average of 77.40
- Tied for 44th at the Lonestar with a 10-over-par 226
- Shot a fall-best 73 in second round at Lonestar.
- Competed in four tournaments and posted a stroke average of 74.75 in 16 rounds
- Best finish was tied for 20th at the San Diego Intercollegiate
- Shot a 5-over-par 221 to place tied for 37th at the UTA/Waterchase Invitational
- Shot a low round of 71 on two occasions, at UTA/Waterchase and San Diego.
Prior to UTA
- Comes to UTA after playing the fall season of 2009 at St. Edward's in Austin
- Played in three tournaments and posted a team best 72.1 stroke average
- Posted a low round of 66 in the first round of the MacDonald Cup and a 68 in the second round of the Rollins Invitational
- Tied for 6th at the MacDonald Cup for his best finish at St. Edward's
- Earned three letters at J.J. Pearce High School where he helped lead his team to the 2009 Class 4A state championship along with current UTA teammate Hunter Brown
- Finished 27th in that tournament
- Co-medalist in that season's district tournament as he helped lead his team to that tournament's title.
MG: UTA Season Ends Despite Final Round Surge
MG: Play halted due to darkness at SBC Championships
MG: Confident Mavs hit stride into SBC Championship
MG: Rain washes final day at Jim West
MG: Mavs take on Jim West before SBC Championships
MG: Guanlao's career finish lifts Mavs to 3rd