Jamey Taylor made a run going into Sunday and tied for 16th overall.
Jamey Taylor posted a 3-under 68 to place eighth.
UT Arlington places 12h. Paul McConnell tied for 15th individually.
Paul McConnell leads the UTA contingent with a two-round total of 1-over-143.
Paul McConnell, Hunter Brown and Cameron Hollek each shot a 1-over-70.
- Competed in three tournaments and eight rounds, posting a stroke average 74.75
- Tied for 31st at the Wichita Diet Pepsi Shocker Invitational
- Tied for 38th at the Lonestar Invitational
- Tied for 44th at the UTA/Waterchase Invitational
- Had a low round of 71.
- Played in three tournaments and averaged 75.27 strokes over 11 rounds
- Placed in the top 40 at the UTA/Waterchase Invitational (T30), Fighting Irish Gridiron Classic (T35) and Cabo Collegiate (T38)
- Best round was a 70.
- Played in 4 tournaments and had a 78.56 stroke average in nine rounds
- Best finish was a tie for 19th at the Coca-Cola Classic
- Also played in the Golfweek Conference Challenge (T68), UTA/Waterchase Invitational (T94th) and Harbor Lakes Invitational (T27th)
- Best round was a 76 at Harbor Lakes.
- Played in 4 tournaments and had a 77.00 stroke average in 11 rounds
- Best finish coming with a tie for 6th at The Wrangler
- Also played in the Saint Mary's Invitational (T65), UTA/Waterchase Invitational (T11th) and Mobile Bay Intercollegiate (T75th)
- Best round was a 72 at Saint Mary's.
Prior to UTA
- Earned Class 4A all-state honors after a third-place tie at the 2007 UIL State Tournament at the Roy Kizer Municipal Golf Course
- He is a four-time all-District 18-4A and region qualifier at Friendswood High School
- Captained the FHS team for three seasons and was named the team's player of the year in 2005-07
- Finished second at the District 18-4A Tournament (73-70=143) to advance to the region I Tournament
- Was named first team all-Houston Golf Association in 2004-06
- 2006 HGA Junior Classic champion, 2006 Greater Houston City Championship runner up and fifth place at the 2006 Texas Legends Junior Texas State Championship.
- Born April 20, 1989 in Austin, Texas
- Son of Jim and Ginger Taylor
- Majoring in engineering/science major.
MG: Deane concludes PGA Championship 2nd round
MG: Deane remains optimistic at PGA Championship
MG: Deane plays with world's top ranked golfer
MG: Wet conditions could affect PGA Championship
MG: Deane ready for PGA Championships
MG: UTA well represented at Texas State Open