UTA golf coach Stuart Deane shot a 2-under-par 70 on Monday to sit one shot back of the co-leaders.
Stuart Deane is one of 10 members on the 2015 United States PGA Cup Team.
UTA finished 1-over-par in the final round of the SBC Championship to finish in second.
UTA freshman Aaron Guanlao had his best showing by tying for eighth.
The Mavericks are tied for fourth after the first two rounds at Raven Golf Club.
- Played 27 rounds with stroke average of 77.41
- Placed 39th at Kiawah Island Invitational
- Tied for 44th at Fighting Irish Gridiron Classic
- Tied for 12th at Querencia Cabo Collegiate
- Tied for 13th at Price's Give 'Em Five Invite
- Tied for 79th at UTSA/Oak Hills Invitational
- Placed 23rd at St. Edward's Individual Championship
- Tied for 67th at Border Olympics
- Tied for 43rd at Morris Williams Intercollegiate
- Tied for 23rd at WAC Championship
- Competed in 25 rounds with stroke average of 76.20
- Tied for 30th at Fighting Irish Gridiron Classic
- Tied for 31st at Brickyard Collegiate
- Tied for 33 at Wichita Diet Pepsi Shocker Invitational
- Tied for 36th at UTA/Waterchase Invitational
- Low round of 70
- Klein Oak (Spring, Texas)
- Four-year letterwinner for coach Doug Smith
- Four-time all-district selection
- Team won four district title four
- Tied for 23rd at state tournament in 2008
- Won Houston Summer Shootout on Texas Junior Golf Tour in 2008
- Born Dec. 3, 1991
- Son of Dennis and Tammy Wilkerson
- Business major
MG: UTA Season Ends Despite Final Round Surge
MG: Play halted due to darkness at SBC Championships
MG: Confident Mavs hit stride into SBC Championship
MG: Rain washes final day at Jim West
MG: Mavs take on Jim West before SBC Championships
MG: Guanlao's career finish lifts Mavs to 3rd