The UTA men's tennis team falls to No. 3 South Alabama in the SBC Championship semifinals
UT Arlington brought home 13 honors, including Elizabeth Thoms' earning first-team all-conference.
Sixty-eight student-athletes were named Super Scholar or Scholar Athletes of the Year.
Saturday was senior day for Christine Foote and men's player Stefan Williams.
UTA will be honoring women's senior Christine Foote and men's senior Stefan Williams.
- Completed the season 3-3 with one win at the No. 5 position and one at two wins at the No. 6 position
- 5-10 Singles record
- 6-10 Doubles record
- Saints Kentergern College
- Member of the Popallier Caro Bowl Tennis Club
- New Zealand U-18 Semi-Finalist
- Winner of Queensland/Australia State Championship
- Top-400 World Ranking
- Son of Grant Williams and Carol Frear
- Majoring in business and accounting
UTA Feature: Daniel Armengol
MT: Schedule set for Maverick men
MT: Nuez and Del Rio featured in ITA Fall Rankings
TN: Brunicardi named to UTA tennis staff
MT: Mavs complete strong ITA Regionals
MT: Fall slate culminates in ITA Texas Regional