UTA women's basketball hosted Legacy Weekend as a connection to its alumni ahead of Nov. 11 opener.
Ashley Crawford was named the Texas Association of Basketball Coaches Assistant of the Year.
The 32-point margin of victory was the second most in the I-35 series history.
UT Arlington ended the season with a 15-16 record
UTA is seeking its first opening-round win since 2010.
- Sun Belt Conference Commissioner's List
- Played in 29 games (16 starts)
- Averaged 4.3 points and 1.3 rebounds per game
- Second on the team with a 71.4 percent free-throw percentage
Eastern Arizona College (Freshman and Sophomore)
- Team captain of the basketball team
- Second team all-conference and All-Region both years
- Received the Wayne McGrath award for female athlete with the highest GPA (3.93)
- Averaged 15 points, 4 rebounds and 2 steals per game as a freshman and sophomore
- Four-year letterwinner at Vista del Lago (Sacramento, CA)
- Player of the Game in the Section Championship game as a freshman
- First team all-conference and all-league as a freshman
- Team captain as a sophomore, junior and senior
- Optimistic All-Star selection as a senior
- Daughter of Swan and Jiana Wainwright
- Has one brother (Ethan)
- Born on July 3, 1993
- Majoring in interdisciplinary studies
WBB: Boyd joins staff as Director of Operations
Sun Belt Conference Announces 2018-19 Basketball Schedules
Sun Belt Conference Announces Strategic Men’s...
WBB: Vessels joins Lady Maverick coaching staff
WBB: Gerlich announces addition of PG Katie Ferrell
WBB: Lady Mav hoops, who's next