UTA women's basketball hosted Legacy Weekend as a connection to its alumni ahead of Nov. 11 opener.
Krista Gerlich found her first season as a Division I head coach to be an overall learning experience.
The Mavericks finished 2013-14 with a 4-25 overall record and 3-15 in the Sun Belt Conference.
UT Arlington concludes its first Sun Belt Conference season Saturday at South Alabama.
The Mavericks win streak came to an end as they dropped to 3-19 overall and 2-9 in the Sun Belt Conference.
- Averaged 5.4 points in 16 games with 1 start
- Averaged 5.4 rebounds
- Scored a season-high 22 points against Memphis (Nov. 16)
- Two double-doubles
- Team leader in rebounds with 5.8 per game
- Second on the team in points scored, (180)
- Started 12 games her sophomore season
- Shot 75.6 percent from the freethrow line
- Averaged 6.1 points and 5.6 rebounds per game
- Played 25 games with 17 starts
- Recorded 5 double-digit performances and 15 games with 5 or more rebounds
- First career double-double with 19 points and 11 rebounds in 32 minutes vs. Nicholls State (Jan. 8)
- Career-high 20 points season-high 14 rebounds vs. Northwestern State (Feb. 26)
- Four-year Letterwinner at Oscar Dean Wyatt (Fort Worth, TX)
- First team All-District basketball as a sophomore, junior and senior
- Three-year letterwinner in volleyball
- First team all-district volleyball as a sophomore, junior and senior
- Regional qualifier in track as a freshman
- Daughter of Tammy Langs
- Born March 15, 1992
- Majoring in criminal justice
Sun Belt Conference Announces 2018-19 Basketball Schedules
Sun Belt Conference Announces Strategic Men’s...
WBB: Vessels joins Lady Maverick coaching staff
WBB: Gerlich announces addition of PG Katie Ferrell
WBB: Lady Mav hoops, who's next
WBB: A senior class of history makers