Krista Gerlich found her first season as a Division I head coach to be an overall learning experience.
Senior center Desherra Nwanguma scored a career-high 34 points, while picking up her fifth double-double of the season by grabbing 13 rebounds.
UT Arlington defeated Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 75-64 to close out nonconference play.
UTA drops to 0-10 with one game left before heading into Sun Belt Conference play.
Senior guard Malaika Green paced the Mavericks with 10 points.
- Started 7 of 28 games, averaging 19.6 minutes
- Averaged 7.1 points per game
- Shot 31.4 percent on 3-pointers
- Career-high 28 points against Memphis (Nov. 21)
- Second on team in 3-point percentage made, (34.2)
- Scored 158 points
- 513 minutes in 28 games
- Shot 70.5 percent from free-throw line
- Played 25 games with 9 starts
- Averaged 2.1 points per game
- Season-high 11 points on 3-of-7 shooting, including 3-of-5 on 3-pointers at Lamar (Jan. 15)
- Scored eight points in 13 minutes against SE Missouri (Nov. 27)
- Three-year starter at Coppell (Coppell, TX)
- Coppell Offensive player of the year junior and senior year
- Honorable mention as a junior
- MVP as a senior
- Daughter of Anthony and Shelia Green
- Born on December 29, 1991
- Majoring in university studies and communications with a minor in business
WBB: Late charge comes up short at GSU
WBB: UTA looks to keep up with east coast success
WBB: 3-pointer heats up to lift UTA over Eagles
WBB: Crystal Allen, the midseason spark for Lady Mavs
WBB: UTA ends win drought against Arkansas State
WBB: Homestand concludes vs. Redwolves on Saturday