UTA women's basketball hosted Legacy Weekend as a connection to its alumni ahead of Nov. 11 opener.
UTA begins the 2015-16 season in the Women's Preseason NIT.
Chaun Williams and Krioni Bruce have played for four years at UT Arlington.
The Lady Mavericks improved to 13-10 overall and evened their Sun Belt Conference record at 7-7.
Chaun Williams has averaged 6.4 points per game in her four-year career at UT Arlington.
- Played in 21 games
- Averaged 1.7 points per game
- Played in 19 games with 2 starts
- Averaged 1.3 points and 1.1 rebounds per game
- Shot 9-11 from the free throw line
- Played 253 minutes in 20 games
- Shot 75 percent from the free throw line
- Averaged 1.4 rebounds and 2.6 points per game
- Four-year letter winner in basketball at Mesquite (Mesquite, TX)
- McDonald All-American nominee
- North Texas All-Star team
- First team All-District selection
- Dale Hansen Athlete of the Week
- Academic All-District honoree and Academic Excellence Award winner
- National Honor Society
- Member of Keep Mesquite Beautiful and Habitat for Humanity
- Daughter of Juan and Kismet Bruce
- Born on October 9, 1992
- Has two brothers (Kinori and Kovin)
- Majoring in communication studies with a minor in psychology
WBB: Boyd joins staff as Director of Operations
Sun Belt Conference Announces 2018-19 Basketball Schedules
Sun Belt Conference Announces Strategic Men’s...
WBB: Vessels joins Lady Maverick coaching staff
WBB: Gerlich announces addition of PG Katie Ferrell
WBB: Lady Mav hoops, who's next