UTA women's basketball hosted Legacy Weekend as a connection to its alumni ahead of Nov. 11 opener.
UTA opens its season on Sunday against UTSA at 2 p.m. at College Park Center.
Rebekah VanDijk scored a career-high 33 points on Tuesday and averaged 21.1 points during the week.
Krista Gerlich found her first season as a Division I head coach to be an overall learning experience.
The Mavericks finished 2013-14 with a 4-25 overall record and 3-15 in the Sun Belt Conference.
- Averaged 8.4 points per game and 10.3 in WAC play
- Led the team in field goal percentage (49.3)
- Scored a career-high 27 points against Seattle U (Feb. 14)
- Averaged 4.9 rebounds per contest
- Had 2 double-doubles
- WAC All-Academic
- First on the team in blocks, (13)
- Averaged 5.8 offensive rebounds per game
- Played 28 games with 16 starts
- Shot 78.6 percent from the freethrow line
- Scored 157 points, averaging 5.6 per game
- Played in 26 games
- Averaged 4.5 points and 3.8 rebounds per game
- Season-high 12 points on 5-of-12 shooting in 25 minutes against A&M-Corpus Christi (Mar. 2)
- Ten games with 5 or more rebounds
- Three-year Letterwinner at Cinco Ranch (Katy, TX)
- Averaged with 5.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game as a senior
- Led the Cougars to a 23-14 record as a junior
- First team All-District
- Member of FBLA, HOSA and Spanish Club
- Daughter of George and Grace
- Born September 21, 1991
- Has two sisters (Shantel and Ashleigh)
- Majoring in advertising
WBB: Lady Mavs Cruise Past Fresno, Win Fifth Straight
WBB: Lady Mavs meet Fresno St. on Black Friday
WBB: Allen adds SBC honors to accolades
WBB: Allen named CSM Mid-Major POTW
WBB: Allen's Game-Winning Trey Leads Mavs Past SMU
WBB: Metroplex rivalry comes to CPC Sunday