UT Arlington falls 76-63 in the first round of the WAC Tournament.
Kiara Parker grabbed her second double-double of the season with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
The Mavericks shot just 29.4 percent from the floor compared to the Spartains 44.4 percent.
The Mavericks fell to 5-19 overall and 3-11 in the WAC.
The Mavericks won 60-58 with a career-high 27 points from Desherra Nwanguma.
- Started in 16 games her Junior season
- Finished third on the team averaging 4.5 rebounds per game
- Made a total of 159 points
- Appeared in 18 games while making one start
- Averaged 3.3 points and 4.1 rebounds per game
- Had 11 games of five or more rebounds
- Scored a season-high eight points and grabbed eight rebounds in 15 minutes vs. Stephen F. Austin (Jan. 22)
- Finished with seven points and picked up five rebounds at home vs. Sam Houston State (Jan. 13)
- In her freshman season, Parker appeared in 24 games while making one start in the lineup
- Finished the season averaging 2.3 points and 2.5 rebounds per game
- Played a career high 22 minutes at Houston Baptist (12/30)
- Recorded a season high of eight points twice, the first coming over Houston Baptist (12/30) and Texas State (1/30)
- A three-year starter at Desoto High School
- Parker compiled a 109-9 overall record and captured three consecutive district championships
- Finished her junior campaign averaging 6.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game
- Earned first team All-District honors and was named the Most Valuable Player, offensive and defensive, as a senior
- Parker is the daughter of Edward and Tiffany Parker
- Born on December 2, 1990
- Has one sister
- Majoring in marketing
WBB: Lady Mavs meet Fresno St. on Black Friday
WBB: Allen adds SBC honors to accolades
WBB: Allen named CSM Mid-Major POTW
WBB: Allen's Game-Winning Trey Leads Mavs Past SMU
WBB: Metroplex rivalry comes to CPC Sunday
WBB: UTA tops UTSA in overtime