UTA opens its season on Sunday against UTSA at 2 p.m. at College Park Center.
UT Arlington holds its first official practice on Wednesday, October 5.
The Lady Mavericks ranked eighth in the nation in scoring defense last season.
UTA's 13-win increase was the largest in program history and best in NCAA Division I last year.
UTA begins the 2015-16 season in the Women's Preseason NIT.
- Played 529 minutes in 22 games
- Averaged 6.5 points and 3.1 reboundsper game
- Shot 75.8 percent from the free throw line in conference play
- Led the team in assists in conference games (51)
- Started 3 games averaging 4.6 points per game
- Averaged 1.8 rebounds per contest
- Season-high 14 points twice (Feb. 2 & March 7)
- Second on the team for field goals made (67)
- Scored 171 points in 27 games
- Started 12 games
- Four-year letter winner in basketball and three in track at Lufkin (Lufkin, TX)
- 14-5A district Most Valuable Player
- First team All-District
- Two-time All-District academic award winner
- Magna Cum Laude
- Daughter of Edrick Williams and Marie Garrett
- Born on May 28, 1993
- Has two sisters (Shantavia and Tiaja) and four brothers (Darius, Nick, Kavorick, Elijah)
- Majoring in kinesiology
WBB: Te’o, Lady Mavs raise awareness for cancer...
WBB: Late charge comes up short at GSU
WBB: UTA looks to keep up with east coast success
WBB: 3-pointer heats up to lift UTA over Eagles
WBB: Crystal Allen, the midseason spark for Lady Mavs
WBB: UTA ends win drought against Arkansas State