640 x 480 | 800 x 600 | 1024 x 768
1. Click on the screen size of the wallpaper you wish to download.
2. Selected wallpaper will appear in new window.
3. Right-click the wallpaper and select "Set as Background"
1. Save the image to your Mac
3. Open the "Appearance" control panel
4. Select the "Desktop" tab
5. Drag the image on top of the control panel
6. Click the "Set Desktop" button
What is Wallpaper?
Wallpaper is the image on your desktop behind your icons. Computers come set with wallpaper (usually branded for Microsoft, Apple, etc.), but you can change the wallpaper to any image you like. The key is to know your screen resolution and then select a wallpaper at the appropriate size.
Don't Know Screen Size?
1. Close all windows.
2. Right-click on your desktop and select "Properties".
3. Click the "Settings" tab.
4. Screen resolution setting will be shown -- choose correct wallpaper.
Switch Your Wallpaper Automatically
You can download all the wallpaper on this page and change your wallpaper as many times as you like. Just place all the wallpaper images in a folder and select different wallpapers from time to time. There are even small, free programs that will switch your wallpaper automatically at different intervals:
Wallpaper Changer | Paper Changer | WallMaster
WBB: Lady Mavs take defensive battle with Cajuns
WBB: Lady Mavs set for key matchup at Cajundome
WBB: VanDijk sets all-time rebound record in win vs. ULM
WBB: All-time rebounding record within sights
WBB: Defense Leads Mavs Past Bobcats in Overtime
WBB: UTA hosts Bobcats in rivalry matchup on Saturday