Marissa Datko earned her second selection as an All-America Scholar-Athlete.
Sam Montes pitched her first-career no-hitter and earned the first save of her career in the two game matchup.
Meagan Michele tied the all-time career record for extra-base hits with a double in Game 1.
UTA closes its season with a three-game series vs. in-state rival Texas State next weekend.
Sandra Mendoza is second in UTA single-season history with 50 runs, behind teammate Nina Villanueva.
- Second Team All-District as a freshman
- First team All-District as a sophomore and junior
- Dragon Hear Spirit Award as a freshman
- Offensive Player of the year as a sophomore
- Defensive player of the year as a junior
- Academic All-District Freshman year and junior year
- Academic Excellence Award freshman and junior year
- Bi-District Champions (2010,11,12)
- Played Summer ball with Texas Blaze Gold Slimp
- Born December 11, 1995
- Undecided major
- Daughter of Todd and Tracey Henson
SB: Foundation set as Brun looks back at 2018
SB: Home runs end UTA's 2018 campaign
SB: LMU powers by UTA in NISC Champ round opener
SB: NISC Championship Round opens Wednesday
SB: NISC Championship Round set for Los Angeles, Calif.
SB: UTA captures NISC Regional final over Texas Tech