UTA returns four outfielders from 2014, including all three of its regular starters.
Marisa and Bryanna played together in high school in San Diego, Calif.
Four UTA softball players played for the Texas Blaze softball organization.
Five UT Arlington student-athletes talk about their journies through college and what comes next.
- Four-year letterwinner in softball at Lewisville High School
- 2008 All-District Honorable mention selection
- Named to All-District second team in 2009 and 2010
- Team captain in 2010-11
- Academic All-State team in 2010-11
- Member of the National Honor Society and Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Born April 7, 1993
- Daughter of Tony and Susie Barnett
- Has one sister
- Communications major at UT Arlington
SB: 2016-17 #MavCity Moments
SB: Baker begins national search for head coach
SB: Fox begins action as USA JWNT assistant coach
SB: Memorable 2017 sets stage for future success
SB: Memorable season ends in NISC vs. ULM
SB: ACU comes back to top Mavs in NISC opener