The Mavericks (16-13, 2-4) and Eagles (13-14, 3-3) have met six times, with the series tied at three games a piece.
The Mavericks (15-13, 2-4) and Huskies (7-12, 0-6) have met four times with HBU holding 3-1 series lead.
UTA handed the then No. 5 Cajuns one of only two losses in SBC play a year ago.
Wednesday's game with the Ladyjacks marks the third of six midweek nonconference opponents this season.
The opening-round game with Troy is slated to start at 12:30 p.m. The winner will advance to the double-loss elimination portion of the tournament to take on Texas State at 5:30 p.m.
- Started in all 54 games
- Had a .231 batting average
- Second on the team with 5 home runs
- Featured a .392 slugging percentage
- Was 6-for-7 in stolen base attempts
- Third on the team with 33 hits
- Led the team with 106 assists
- Batted .288 in 53 games started at third base
- All-time career leader in stolen base percentage (5-for-5)
- Tied for team-leading 14 multi-hit games
- Led with 6 home runs
- Scored 21 runs while batting in 24
- Was 3-for-5 with an RBI against Texas State on Feb. 24
- Season highs: 6 at-bats (April 19 at San Jose State), 2 runs scored (4x), 3 hits (Feb. 24 vs. Texas State), 2 RBIs (7x), 2 doubles (March 22 vs. Seattle), 2 walks (May 9 at UTSA)
- Started 14 games and appeared in 22
- Hit .136 with three doubles, five runs scored and four RBI
- Fielded .864 with three errors
- Four-year letterwinner at South Grand Prairie
- Two-year letterwinner in volleyball
- Three-time Ronald McDonald All-Tournament team
- Third team All-State and first team All-Area
- 2008 7-5A Offensive Player of the Year, Female Athlete of the Year and Newcomer of the Year
- Born on October 20, 1992
- Daughter of Charles and Carolyn Michele
- Has two brothers, Michael and Matthew
- Biology major at UT Arlington