Student-athletes from seven different athletic programs earned degrees during the spring ceremonies.
Sophomore Sandra Mendoza recorded a .967 fielding percentage in 55 starts at second base in 2015.
Seniors Britnea Barilli, Rebecca Stokes, Joni Hanke, Mya Anderson and Jolene Schaefer took the field for their last first spring practice of their careers.
UTA broke records in hits, runs, RBI, batting average and walks
Sam Montes pitched her first-career no-hitter and earned the first save of her career in the two game matchup.
- Sun Belt First Team All-Conference
- Played in all 54 games with 53 starts
- Hit a team-high .348 from the plate
- Led the team with 56 hits, 8 home runs and 39 RBI
- Had 12 doubles
- WAC First Team All-Conference
- WAC All-Tournament team
- Batted .328 in 43 games started at shortstop
- Tied for team-leading 14 multi-hit games
- Notched 8 doubles and 1 home run
- Went 2-for-2 with 2 doubles, 2 walks, a run scored and an RBI at New Mexico State on April 6
- Went 3-for-3 against Texas State on April 12
- Season highs: 6 at-bats (April 19 at San Jose State), 2 runs scored (May 4 at UTSA), 3 hits (April 12 vs. Texas State), 2 RBIs (3x), 2 doubles (April 6 at New Mexico State), 2 walks (3x)
Cal State Monterey Bay
- All-American and Easton All-American winner
- Set home run record, 16
- Set slugging percentage record, .785
- Co-conference champions
- Attended Mount Carmel High School
- Four-year letterwinner in softball
- 2010 sportsmanship award winner
- Born December 22, 1992
- Daughter of Joe and Ginger Villanueva
- Has one brother, Derick
- Kinesiology major at UT Arlington