Student-athletes from seven different athletic programs earned degrees during the spring ceremonies.
The Mavericks lead the all-time series with the Trojans 4-3, but are looking to avenge a two-game sweep by Troy in a weather-shortened series last season.
UTA plays its final game of the tournament on Sunday at 10 a.m.
Marissa Datko earned her second selection as an All-America Scholar-Athlete.
Marisa Datko and Jolene Schaefer received their awards for being named to the Commissioner's List.
- Appeared in 24 games, starting 13 in outfield
- Hit .308
- Recorded 12 hits, 6 runs and 10 RBI
- 2014-15 NFCA All-American Scholar Athlete
- Started 53 games
- Had a .221 batting average
- Notched 31 hits
- Third on the team with a .343 slugging percentage
- Had 16 RBI
- Finished season with a perfect 1.000 fielding percentage
- Sun Belt Conference Commissionerrs List
- Batted .171 in 53 games started at center field
- Recorded 5 multi-hit games and 5 doubles
- Scored 14 runs while batting in 7
- Went 3-for-4 with 2 doubles and 2 runs scored at North Texas on April 30
- Season highs: 6 at-bats (April 19 at San Jose State), 2 runs scored (3x), 3 hits (April 30 at North Texas), 2 RBIs (2x), 2 walks (March 2 vs. Lamar), 4 putouts (April 6 at New Mexico State)
- Attended Colleyville Heritage High School
- Four-year letterwinner in softball
- Named Newcomer of the Year in 2009
- 2010, 2011, and 2012 first-team All-District member
- All-District Defensive Player of the Year in 2011 and 2012
- Named to the 2012 Star Telegram Super Team
- Born September 26, 1993
- Daughter of Kevin and Joni Schaefer
- Kinesiology major at UT Arlington
SB: UTA completes sweep in finale
SB: Mavs sweep Chanticleers in first-ever meetings
SB: Mavs host SBC newcomer Coastal Carolina
SB: Jags top Mavs in series finale
SB: Walk-off HR's lift UTA to sweep of Jags
SB: Mavs return home to host South Alabama