The UTA tandem will take on the No. 7-ranked team according to the latest ITA Collegiate Rankings.
The doubles tandem of Anna Wichert and Astrid Gehre will compete in the 2017 NCAA Doubles Championship
UTA received six awards between its men's and women's squads on Thursday night.
UTA advances to take on Georgia State in the Sun Belt Championship quarterfinals.
The UTA women take on Arkansas State, while the men face Georgia Southern in the first round.
- Sun Belt Conference Student-Athlete to Watch
- Sun Belt All-Conference singles second team selection
- Sun Belt All-Conference doubles second team selection paired with Valeria Lopez
- Blue Draw doubles co-champion with Angeles de los Rios at SMU Invitational
- Black Draw singles champion at SMU Invitational
- Sun Belt Conference Student-Athlete of the Week: April 6, 2016
- 24-6 singles record, 2-0 Sun Belt Conference record
- 18-7 doubles record, 3-0 Sun Belt Conference record
- 2-1 singles record vs ranked opponents with two unfinished decisions
- 3-1 doubles record vs ranked opponents with an unfinished decision
- Second on team with 14-4 singles record (3-0 SBC)
- Team-high 14-3 doubles record
- Ranked No. 70 in ITA Final Doubles rankings with Elizabeth Thoms
- Reached 2015 NCAA Championship in doubles
- Sun Belt Player of the Week (2/25/15)
- First-Team All-Conference in Doubles with Thoms
- 2014-15 Sun Belt Academic Honor Roll
- Finals at USTA BJK NTC Women's College Invitational
- Consolation title at ITA Regional Championship in both singles and double
- Finished 11-6 overall in singles and 8-11 in doubles
WT: Ladies set for Rice Invitational
TN: Takeuchi highlights opening weekend
WT: Serio/Wichert earn ITA Preseason Ranking
TN: Mavericks set to open season in Midland
WT: 2017-18 roster welcomes five freshmen
Texas Trust Scholar Athlete of the Week