UTA gets its opportunity to begin a new streak on Monday vs. UTEP at 11 a.m.
UTA welcomes Michigan State as the teams meet for the first time at 10 a.m. on Sunday.
The Mavericks return home to face Michigan State on Jan. 29 at 10 a.m.
UTA's men won the 2016 Sun Belt Championship as part of a all-time best 18 wins.
From claiming a Sun Belt Championship to big wins over ranked opponents, fall 2016 was one to remember.
- Sun Belt Conference Student-Athlete to Watch
- Sun Belt All-Conference singles second team selection
- Sun Belt All-Conference doubles second team selection paired with Valeria Lopez
- Blue Draw doubles co-champion with Angeles de los Rios at SMU Invitational
- Black Draw singles champion at SMU Invitational
- Sun Belt Conference Student-Athlete of the Week: April 6, 2016
- 24-6 singles record, 2-0 Sun Belt Conference record
- 18-7 doubles record, 3-0 Sun Belt Conference record
- 2-1 singles record vs ranked opponents with two unfinished decisions
- 3-1 doubles record vs ranked opponents with an unfinished decision
- Second on team with 14-4 singles record (3-0 SBC)
- Team-high 14-3 doubles record
- Ranked No. 70 in ITA Final Doubles rankings with Elizabeth Thoms
- Reached 2015 NCAA Championship in doubles
- Sun Belt Player of the Week (2/25/15)
- First-Team All-Conference in Doubles with Thoms
- 2014-15 Sun Belt Academic Honor Roll
- Finals at USTA BJK NTC Women's College Invitational
- Consolation title at ITA Regional Championship in both singles and double
- Finished 11-6 overall in singles and 8-11 in doubles
WT: UTA ends break with doubleheader sweep
WT: Serio earns SBC Player of the Week honor
WT: Mavs get back on track vs. UTRGV
WT: Singles lifts Princeton over UTA
WT: Spartans come back to snap UTA home streak
WT: UTA puts 23-match home streak up against Michigan St.