Astrid Gehre concluded her UTA career with 78 wins in doubles, second most in program history.
The UTA tandem will take on the No. 7-ranked team according to the latest ITA Collegiate Rankings.
The doubles tandem of Anna Wichert and Astrid Gehre will compete in the 2017 NCAA Doubles Championship
UTA received six awards between its men's and women's squads on Thursday night.
UTA men host Texas Tech on Thursday, while the women welcome North Texas on Saturday.
- Doubles co-champion with Angeles de los Rios at Midland Fall Invitational
- Red Draw doubles co-champion with Elizabeth Thoms at SMU Invitational
- 14-11 singles record, 2-0 Sun Belt Conference record
- 23-11 doubles record, 2-1 Sun Belt Conference record
- 10-5 singles record, 10-5 in doubles (4-0 SBC)
- Sun Belt Player ofthe Week (2/18/15)
- Doubles champion at Marco and Co. Catering Islanders Open
- Singles champion at Wild West Shootout
- 2014-15 Sun Belt Commissioner's List
- Finals in doubles at ITA Regional Championship
- Overall singles record of 6-4
- Colegio de Goethe
- Born February 9, 1994
- Daughter of Hermann Genre and Lucia Boettner
- Majoring in International Business
TN: 2016-17 #MavCity Moments
WT: Gehre/Wichert fall in NCAA Round of 32
WT: Gehre/Wichert set for NCAA Doubles Championship
WT: UTA earns 2nd NCAA APR award in three years
WT: Gehre/Wichert earn NCAA Tournament selection
WT: Championship dream cut short by GSU