The UTA tandem will take on the No. 7-ranked team according to the latest ITA Collegiate Rankings.
The doubles tandem of Anna Wichert and Astrid Gehre will compete in the 2017 NCAA Doubles Championship
UTA's men won the 2016 Sun Belt Championship as part of a all-time best 18 wins.
UTA picked up three titles in 2015 and return three of the four winners this season.
UTA was 11-0 at the UTA Tennis Center and features a 23-match home winning streak.
- Team-best 15-2 singles record (3-0 SBC)
- Team-best 13-2 doubles record with Angeles de los Rios (3-0 SBC)
- Sun Belt Player of the Week (2/4/15)
- 2015 NCAA Championship qualifier in doubles with de los Rios
- No. 70 ITA doubles ranking with de los Rios
- Sun Belt First-Team All-Conference in singles and doubles
- Sunbelt Conference Player of the Week (4/9/14)
- Finished with 9-5 record in singles and 8-11 in doubles
- Season-high winning streak of four matches
- 3-2 in both singles and doubles play
West Sussex County
- Three-time County Cup U-18 National Winner
- Played as No. 1 rank.
- Daughter of Grantley and Cathie Thoms
- Born October 24, 1993
- Kinesiology Major
WT: Ladies set for Rice Invitational
TN: Takeuchi highlights opening weekend
WT: Serio/Wichert earn ITA Preseason Ranking
TN: Mavericks set to open season in Midland
WT: 2017-18 roster welcomes five freshmen
Texas Trust Scholar Athlete of the Week