Mavericks net five first-place finishes in all
- Ran the 100m and the 200m at the Horned Frog Invitational, North Texas Spring Classic, Bobby Lane Invitational, Northwestern State Invitational and Michael Johnson Classic
- OUTDOOR:Competed in the 200m with a time of 25.26 at the SLC Outdoor Championships.
- INDOOR: Ran the 60m at the SLC Indoor Championships with a time of 7.86.
- Placed second in the District 15-5A meet in the 400m in back-to-back years
- Personal records include 57.10 in the 400m and 12.20 in the 100m
- Named school's Athlete of the Year twice.
- Born Jan. 15, 1992, in Houston, Texas
- Is the daughter of Rolana and Amandalyn Bassett
- Both parents competed in collegiate sports, mother was a track and field athlete and father played basketball
- Part of the National Honor Society
- Region Choir member
- Majoring in Biological Chemistry.
W. Track: Taco Talk with John Sauerhage
W. Track: T&F: Track teams wrap up SLC competition