2011 Track & Field
- Placed second in the 1500m with a time of 4:49.49 at the North Texas Spring Classic
- OUTDOOR: Competed in the 800m and 1500m at the Bobby Lane Invitational
- Came in fourth in the 800m with a time of 2:15.55 at the Northwestern State Invitational
- Finished in fourth in the 800m at the SCL Outdoor Championships with a time of 2:14.96.
- INDOOR: Placed fourth in the 800m at the Oklahoma Sooner Open I with a time of 2:21.90
- Came in fourth in the 800m preliminaries with a time of 2:15.54 at the SLC Indoor Championships.
2010 Cross Country
- Team runner-up at the Southland Conference meet and third on team at the NCAA South Central Regional
- Ranked second among Mavs at the Chili Pepper Invitational
- Finished third on team three times.
- Capital One Bank/Southland Conference Commissioner's Honor Roll recipient.
- OUTDOOR: Finished sixth in the 800m to score 3 points at the Southland Conference Championships (career-best time of 2:12.92 in the preliminary heat)
- Finished third in the 1500m at the TCU Invitational with a season-best time of 4:50.28
- Clocked a 2:19.00 in the 800m for third place at the UTA Invitational.
- INDOOR: Scored 5 points at the SLC Championships, placing sixth in the 800m with a time of 2:17.53 and helped Distance Medley Relay finish second
- Turned in a season-best time of 2:16.66 in the 800m at the Texas Tech Invitational for fifth.
2009 Cross Country
- Led UTA to a third-place finish at the SLC meet by finishing 11th overall
- Placed 13th overall at the Ken Garland Invitational
- Competed at the NCAA South Central Regional Meet.
- Finished sixth in the 800m with a time of 2:17.44 at the SLC ChampionshipsOUTDOOR:
- Ran a season-best 2:17.28 in the 800m at the TCU Invitational, finishing third
- Part of seventh-place 4x800 tema at the Texas Relays.
- INDOOR: Competed at the SLC Championships in the 800m (season-best 2:18.37 in prelim)
- Placed fourth in the 800m at the Razorback Invitational.
2008 Cross Country
- Opened the season with an eighth-place finish at the TCU Season Opener
- Finished 13th at the Ken Garland Invitational.
- Finished second in the state in the 800m with a time of 21.50
- As a junior, finished fifth in the state in the 400m with a time of 57.9
- Also lettered in soccer and wrestling.
- Born June 29, 1990
- Daughter of Steve and Nette Carey
- Has one brother
- Majoring in biology.